Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sometimes pitiful crosses over to cute

This video is from last week when Cooper wasn't feeling well. (Forgive the shaking and patting noises, I had Reagan on my chest at the time.)

Things to note:
1. He is still wearing his sleeping bag.
2. If you look carefully you can see Lou start to crack up in the background when he starts saying "I'm sad"
3. While pitiful, I couldn't help but also to think this was adorably cute!

I have attached my understanding of what he is saying for those who aren't fluent in Cooper:
not there, police van, not there, police van, police van, police van, not there, police van, police van, oh!, police van, can't find it, I can't find it, no, i can't find it, i can't find it, i'm sad, i'm sad, i'm sad, i'm sad, i'm sad

YouTube Video


2 comments:

  1. Oh, tell Cooper we're sad, too. (We were very grateful for the translation.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart was bleeding. Poor Cooper. I think he needs his graaaadma;)

    ReplyDelete