Approximate height: 37 inches
Approximate weight: 32.5 lbs
Approximate head circumference: huge. . .
Cooper talks a mile a minute, and constantly surprises us by the things that he says. I have no idea how many words he knows but it is probably somewhere between 500-1000. I thought I would write down a few of our favorites.
- Excuse me (To both people and objects when they are in his way)
- Thank you, Daddy (Favorite person to say this to is Daddy, but the rest of us get it every now and then as well)
- No, thank you
- Please (only when prompted...)
- Good job (Said to me when I have done something like stacked a bunch of Legos)
- What's wrong? (if someone is crying)
- Yeah (Response to "Are you ok?)
- Kiss it (The other response to "Are you ok? Wants you to kiss the spot he just hurt.)
- You ok? (if I cough)
- Scared (I'm scared, tractors scared (from the movie Cars), "Scared xx" - xx usually being anyone who might becoming to take him away from me)
- No likee (an oldie, but goodie - still one of his most used phrases)
- Happy/Sad (mostly used to state the emotions of other people, not himself)
- Itch/Scratch ( he actually uses them correctly, Grandfather would have been very proud)
- Dogs barking (we have a new thing where I set my phone alarm and then he has to get in his crib when alarm goes off and dogs bark)
- Switch (if he wants to switch places with you, or objects that you are holding)
- Other room (Pronounced "uder room")
- Buildee House (Building fort out of couch pillows)
- Baby brother (Luckily mostly said in a happy tone!)
- Mommy lie down (When he wants me to lie down in the bed in his room as he falls asleep)
- Get out/Move it/Over there/Close door/Another one (A few of his common commands)
- Can't have it (when he has taken something that I am trying to get him to give back - usually said while running away)
- I do it/Mommy do it
- Mommy's turn/Cooper's turn
- Present (anything in a box that is delivered by mailman or found in my closet)
- Too high (when something is out of reach)
- Porsche/Ferrari/Lamborghini (both his toy version and the real thing)
- He knows his basic colors.
- He can count to 14, although tends to stop around 8 when counting objects.
- He is starting to feed himself but tends to get bored with it after a few bites and hand you back the utensil. . . (his father calls it theoretical completion)
- He loves sleeping, goes for about 11-12 hours at night and 2-3 hours during the day.
- He thinks his dad is the funniest person in the world - I imagine this will last for at least another few years!