Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Cooper visits his "big school"

Cooper spent a few hours at Hill House this morning. He will start Reception there in September.

He was slightly reluctant to go in without me, but held it together and left me at the door with a kiss and a hug.

When I picked him up the first thing he said was "big school is fun." Yeah!

A few minutes later he said, "Mommy, I didn't like big school a little bit."
I thought, oh no! I replied,
I "thought you said it was fun?"
Cooper responded, "No, mommy, I just didn't like it a little bit."
Me, "Oh, what didn't you like?"
Cooper, "My hands were cold and the teacher wouldn't let me put them in my pockets."
Me, relieved...

After we went to celebrate with a "ginger ale" and a croissant.



And then picked Reagan up and took a taxi home to celebrate Cooper being a true "big boy"!



My favorite part of my conversation about big school with Cooper had to be when he said to me ""Mommy, at big school I did not pick my nose at all." I made sure he knew I was very proud of him for that. ;)

Location:Culford Gardens,London,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment